The formula 1 Herbalife contains many ingredients and nutrients that make a excellent breakfast! However we will see each ingredients together to determine if the Formula 1 Herbalife is perfectly holy because some see it as carcinogenic.
The ingredients of the formula 1 screened
Of course, the formula 1 is built on a soy-based, but we discover many other different elements and nutrients that can impress. Here is the exact composition of a formula 1:
- Soy protein isolates of 40%. So soy protein! It will be recalled that Herbalife uses GMO-free products.
- Fructose, a sugar found in fruit.
- soy lecithin as an emulsifier known under the name E322 safe for humans unless agriculture is made with pesticides, like any ...
- Soybean oil.
- Thickeners (guar gum which is extracted from the bean seed, carrageenan which is an extract of red algae, xanthan gum which is the E415 as texture and food additive agent, the pectin present naturally in fruits).
- Aromas, ok it is vast.
- From oat fiber which are the fibers of the oat cereal.
- Corn bran. The sound is the envelope that protects the grain.
- Calcium citrate is the E333. Is the salt of citric acid.
- Inulin which comes from the root of inule is a carbohydrate.
- Silicon dioxide anti-caking agent. This is the E551 and we'll talk more not.
- Concentrated milk protein, it happens details.
- Dextrose which is glucose, a very famous for sport sugar.
- Potassium phosphate E338 appointed to sift too.
- Of magnesium oxide which is the E530 and an antacid.
- Rapeseed oil.
- From the L-ascorbic acid E300 noted ... that is vitamin C. All E are not necessarily bad.
- Fumarate iron to treat iron carrence.
- Of honey powder.
- Acetate DL-alpha-tocopheryl under E307 which is vitamin E.
- Of the nicotinamideIs vitamin B3 or PP.
- Parsley powder 0.02%
- Papaya powder 0.02%
- Zinc oxide, a natural anti-bacterial.
- Copper gluconate to treat copper deficiencies.
- Of retinol palmitate which is vitamin A palmitate.
- D-pantothenate calcium is vitamin B5.
- Cholecalciferol, a form of vitamin D.
- Antioxidants such as ascorbyl palmitate (E304)
- DL-alpha-tocopherol, pure E307.
- Pyridoxine hydrochloride, is the active form of vitamin B6.
- Of cyanocobalamin, vitamin B12 synthesized.
- Manganese carbonate will require more research. Once done I will publish a text about it.
- The ribovlabine which is vitamin B2.
- Thiamine hydrochloride, vitamin B1.
- Pteroylmonoglutamic acid which is known as the folic acid vitamin B9.
- Potassium iodide to simply iodized formula 1 and prevent problems in the thyroid.
- Of sodium selenite that comes selenium and has an antiseptic effect.
- D-biotin is the natural form of the B vitamin biotin.
Now you know all the formula 1! We will now analyze a little more E.
Is it true to avoid the "E" and can it cause cancer?
There is much talk of E and additives. In fact, the E is a name to classify the items more easily. As we have seen, I can be a vitamin.
Nevertheless, we have seen a few different E on which we will return to whether Herbalife products carry a risk. Here's the short list:E415 E333 E551 E338 E530 E300 E307 E304.
Let's go from those who are the least controversial to the most controversial. We do not expect big revelations, it will not be worse than eating a MacDonald or an industrial cake package :-)
- E415 just has laxative effects if we exceed a dose of 15g per day.
- E333 which is a derivative of citric acid, we find in the candies, the jams ...
- E551there is Naturally in cereals and comes from silicon.
- E338Present in the kitchen salt for example and synthesized.
- E530 Available in natural form, some even takes in complement but be careful not to abuse thus giving a laxative effect.
- E300 which is vitamin C. No need to go further.
- E307 which is aisomeric constituent of vitamin E.
- E304which is a vitamin C esther.
Here we are. As usual, we must not abuse products that we consume and ensure a balanced diet. All this research on the composition of Herbalife products have been carried out through a grouping of data on the Internet and do not constitute not the opinion of a doctor or a scientist. It is as a consumer and seller that I wanted to make sure to sell quality products that do not endanger the health of consumers.
By the way, if you like to reduce the impact these products have on your body, you can also like to reduce your ecological impact with reusable products at the same time, to have a healthier way of life. In this case I recommend you to have a Alternative to cotton stems, use reusable wipes for cleansing or your children.
You can order your Herbalife products At the best price now without forgetting to make a good sports session!